It is the mission of the Human Resources & Member Services Department to develop, implement and support programs and processes that add value to Rincon; its employees and membership. We are committed to provide quality service that is friendly, responsive, and effective for our employees and membership. Promote a work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of staff, open communication, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect. We will seek and provide solutions to work place issues that support and optimize the operating principles of the Government. Our goal is to attract, develop, empower, and retain the best qualified employee whose diversity and skills contribute to and sustain the Government as a high quality organization – leading to improved employee & membership welfare and growth.
The Rincon Tribal Government employs full and casual employees in a variety of job classifications. Our employees are committed to delivering the highest quality of services to the Rincon community in areas of tribal law enforcement, fire, medical, and emergency management, information technology, recreation, education, cultural, community development, redevelopment, legal, financial record keeping, road maintenance, waste management, housing, environmental, and much more!
We are a service department dedicated to the development, enhancement, and delivery of quality programs by:
- Consulting and working in partnership with departments to align their human resources with their goals and with the expectation of the Rincon Tribal Government.
- Acting as an advocate and a facilitator for the development of services and processes intended to create a work environment that values both people and productivity.
- Facilitating the development and managing the process by which individuals are recruited, hired, and retained in compliance with Government needs and legal obligations.
- Helping employees maximize their performance and resolve work-related issues.
We will continue to design, develop, and facilitate a comprehensive array of programs that address the needs of the Rincon Government, Departments, and staff.
The Human Resources Department is a collaborative team of professionals dedicated to:
- Valuing, encouraging, and supporting each other and our diverse workforce;
- Continually improving our individual and organizational effectiveness;
- Anticipating and meeting the changing needs of the workforce;
- Promote career and professional growth;
- Enhancing services through innovation and creativity; and
- Demonstrating and maintaining a healthy work environment, both physically and mentally.
Transparency in Coverage (TIC)
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage (TIC) Rule and includes service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Self-insured plans will be required to make the following link (https://www.anthem.com/ca/machine-readable-file/search) available on their public facing websites. Beginning 07/01/22, Anthem will update the link with the machine-readable files (MRFs) that can be accessed via the link.
A link for fully insured clients, Cigna Plan (www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files)
One Government Center Lane
Valley Center, CA 92082
Tel: (760) 749-1051
Fax: (760) 297-2017
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm / Monday – Friday
Director of Human Resources & Member Services
Human Resources Representative
Member Services Coordinator
Enrollment & Member Services Coordinator
Enrollment Coordinator (Part-Time)